Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
Location: Monaca, Pennsylvania
Babcock and Wilcox Construction Co., LLC is seeking a Timekeeper for a jobsite in Monaca, PA. This position will report to a manager from Great Arrow Builders LLC (GAB). GAB is a consolidated joint association formed to support direct hire construction work for the Pennsylvania Chemicals Project (Petrochemical Facility).
The Timekeeper will perform all activities necessary to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll for a union workforce of 6000 craft employees. Position will work closely with Project Payroll and our 3rd Party Payroll provider. This position reports to the Chief Timekeeper for Great Arrow Builders LLC (GAB). GAB is a consolidated joint association formed to support direct hire construction work for the Pennsylvania Chemicals Project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operation of GAB Timekeeping front desk
• Must be able to work flexible hours, overtime, some weekends, and potential night shifts to support site construction requirements
• Must have valid driver's license
• Basic\Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel & Outlook
• Previous timekeeping/payroll experience
• Strong customer service background
• Excellent communication and time management skills