- Measuring of aluminum extrusions to be cut for fabrication.
- Assembly of cut aluminum and hardware into doors and frames.
- Check material against orders and visually inspect incoming materials.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Actively engage in safety of self of self and others at the facility, including holding customers and contractors responsible for best in class safety.
- Produce a quality product with attention to detail.
- Ensure orders maintain internal schedule to keep pace to be on time to customer.
- Follow directions from manager and functional lead to complete daily tasks.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities as needed.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Ability to use power tools including electrical, hydraulic and air powered industrial machines.
- Some welding experience highly desired
- 2 or more years of Fabrication or Construction experience
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution