Posted in General Business 6 days ago.
Location: Brooklyn, New York
AdvantageCare Physicians (ACPNY) is one of the largest primary and specialty care practices in New York City. With more than 35 medical offices and over half a million patients across all five boroughs* and Long Island, ACPNY aspires to be a home for health for the communities we serve. This vision is accomplished through a “whole you” care approach that recognizes the physical, mental, and lifestyle factors that impact a patient’s health. When our teams of providers, nurses, and specialists work together, we can get patients in sooner, answer their questions in real time, and give them the support they need to achieve their health goals. ACPNY is also driven by a commitment to diversity, an unyielding desire to deliver high-quality care, and community-focused collaboration. By integrating these behaviors into our day-to-day operations, ACPNY strives to always create healthier futures for our patients.
*BronxDocs medical offices are affiliates of AdvantageCare Physicians
We are seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physician to join us in pursuit of high quality patient care to provide a full scope of primary care services including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance.
· Review patient’s history and perform physical examinations. Evaluate, d iagnose and provide appropriate treatment and patient care . Prefer patient to specialist as needed.
· Provide quality clinical diagnostic skills in the delivery of patient care. Review all test results and recommend suitable management for the patient, including but not limited to, preventive health recommendations and habits.
· Prescribe medications and formulate ongoing treatment and disease management plans.
· Provide relationship-centered care, taking into account the patient’s psychosocial and physical needs.
· Collect and record patient information, such as medical histories, reports and examination results. Maintain complete and accurate medical records.
· Communicate effectively with the clinical team to insure total delivery of quality care.
· Participate in medical staff educational programs and meetings.
· Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or foreign equivalent
· Completion of three year post graduate medical training from a U.S. accredited residency program in Internal Medicine and or Family Medicine
· Seeking both experienced and newly trained providers
· Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine
· Must possess current, unrestricted New York State license or be eligible for licensure.
· Must possess active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration
· Must possess active Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible to enroll
· BLS or ACLS strongly preferred
· Must possess strong communication skills both oral and written
· Comfortable with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system and Microsoft Office
Medical Office Hours of Operation
Monday-Wednesday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Competitive Benefit Package
· Competitive Base Salary
· Sign-on Bonus
· Medical/Dental/Vision Health Insurance
· 401K Retirement Plan
· Malpractice Insurance
· Continuing Medical Education (CME) Reimbursement