Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
Location: WOLFEBORO, New Hampshire
Under the immediate supervision of the Director of Revenue Integrity, is responsible for daily monitoring and reporting in all areas of the Revenue Cycle in collaboration with the Billing Supervisor and Senior Revenue Analyst.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
• Assist with CDM maintenance in all EMR systems
• Monitor charge capture and reconciliation processes in all revenue generating departments of the hospital to identify and resolve issues
• Analyze revenue and denials to identify areas in need of additional review and/or auditing
• Provide Revenue Cycle reports as requested and in collaboration with Billing Supervisor and Senior Revenue Analyst
• Assists with Revenue Cycle testing as needed for upgrades, conversions or as otherwise identified
Education: Bachelors in Healthcare/Business Administration preferred
Experience: Three to five years data analysis and/or business management support in Revenue Cycle specific to healthcare