Posted in General Business 19 days ago.
Location: Houston, Texas
Plans, organizes and coordinates project management activities across UT Physicians' Operations and all areas associated with the project in order to ensure the implementation of projects in a manner that maintains within budget, on-schedule, and of the highest quality.
Position Key Accountabilities:
1. Coordination and management of project planning, project development, and strategic planning among various staff and determines proper project delivery methods.
2. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
3. Leads and supervises technology development.
4. Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
5. Ensure resource availability and allocation.
6. Prepare baselines/budgets/estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
7. Oversee and manage project processes to include estimation, design, scheduling, quality assurance, communication, and procurement.
8. Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
9. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
10. Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project and program team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas.
11. Oversee and manage project processes to include estimation, design, scheduling, quality assurance, communication, and procurement.
12. Ensures project controls, tracking and performance measurement, and reporting and product delivery objectives are met.
13. Responsible for assisting with the management, implementation, and launch of new products and services. Supports upper management with long term planning, external relationship development, and staff development
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
Advanced experience in Microsoft Office and experience with project specific software and systems. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
Bachelor's degree in project management, leadership and planning, administration or a related field.
Five years of experience in project management.
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently and/or a negligible amount constantly to move objects.
This job class may contain positions that are security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of Texas Education Code § 51.215