Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Location: Boise, Idaho
Kount has an opening for a Sr Demand Generation Manager in our Boise, Idaho office.
Kount is looking for a strategically minded, energetic marketer who revels in the details and has proven to successfully implement marketing campaigns and projects in the midst of constant change. As an integral part the marketing team, this person must constantly be willing to tackle new projects, find creatively pragmatic ways to make things happen and be ready for new challenges in a growing industry. They should be a team player that works autonomously to build relationships and find ways to contribute to Kount’s strategic business and marketing plans to profitably grow the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
The person in this role will manage many duties and responsibilities. Here's some of what a successful candidate would be doing:
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
Equifax, a global company headquartered in Atlanta, solves complex problems for customers by delivering unique insights that matter to them. Coupled with differentiated data assets, analytics, technology and expertise, Equifax has the ability to deliver those insights at the moment they are needed most—in store, on the Web, over the phone, in a marketing campaign or via business intelligence applications. Equifax’s goal is to help customers achieve maximum value across their business, throughout their customer lifecycle and across their operations.
As a member of the USIS Demand Marketing COE, the Marketing Programs Director is responsible for helping increase customer engagement, accelerate pipelines and generate new demand for relevant solutions through integrated demand generation campaigns and marketing programs. He or she contributes to the marketing program plan, identifies ideal marketing channels, coordinates a variety of marketing execution resources (internal and external) to carry out the plan, and monitors and reports on program performance. He or she will align closely with the cross-industry marketing teams to incorporate sales and customer inputs for continual refinement and improvement of programs. He or she will work cross-functionally, unifying and motivating peers from different teams (e.g. global marketing shared services, product marketing, vertical/capability/channel marketing, corporate marketing and sales).
• Develop and maintain program plans, timelines, master campaign calendar, and results reporting
• Manage campaign activities across multiple channels including email, social, digital, direct mail, and in-person events
• Manage program testing and ensure program quality including proofing copy, testing emails, etc.
• Manage content required to execute programs including copy for emails, landing pages, social posts, blogs, and other materials as needed
• Use marketing tools and platforms including Seismic, Siebel, Salesforce, Eloqua, Social Studio and Uberflip, to monitor programs and track performance
• Work cross-functionally with marketing operations, vertical/capability/channel marketing and product marketing to help plan and coordinate multiple programs
Industry and Buyer Insights:
• Gather data and insight about target personas, messages and themes and overall market position
• Monitor key industry trends (e.g. industry regulations, technology trends, macroeconomic conditions, business processes, challenges) and terminology, and act as an industry subject matter expert
• Develop and leverage an in-depth understanding of customer needs within key segments/industries
Messaging, Content and Campaigns:
• Create and execute content strategies that encapsulate effective audience-centric messaging and value propositions
• Write or curate, finalize and socialize persona-based content (e.g. brochures, white papers, case studies, blogs, social posts, etc.)
Reporting and Tracking:
• Monitor sales engagement and nurture opportunities through the funnel
• Report on activity engagement metrics and campaign results
• Report on program performance and provide insights to help guide the direction of future campaigns and programs (Salesforce, web, social, and other platforms)
• Contribute to relevant sales channel marketing plans, to ensure marketing programs support the major themes that will be communicated into target markets, buyers, and the industry segment
• Enable sellers to sell more via appropriate knowledge transfer and content programs—increasing sales productivity
• Partner closely with sellers to gather key learnings for improved effectiveness
Competencies/Skills required to be successful in role:
• Ability to support multiple programs and campaigns to drive demand and awareness across USIS
• Ability to work across business units to connect with sales resources, buyers and channel partners
• Critical thinking and project management
• Strong capability to define and simply communicate the positioning of Equifax in markets and segments
• Excellent written and verbal skills with sensitivity to diversity of audiences including internal and external groups of varying sizes
• Ability to adjust to new, changing or ambiguous situations (e.g., different management styles, new methods, systems and procedures) and changing priorities within the business and the marketplace
• Initiates and takes responsibility for own development
• Experience in financial technology and/or data industries or working with technology and/or data-related products and services preferred
• Ability to travel up to 25% as needed
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Minimum of 5 – 10 years of experience in a B2B marketing role in a complex business environment, including extensive experience with integrated marketing strategies
• Must have an understanding of Marketing Planning, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Demand Generation Campaigns, traditional and new marketing tactics, and channel marketing
• Working in a highly matrixed organization a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or other relevant field
• Outstanding collaboration and communication skills
• Experience developing collateral and content marketing, e.g. video, webinars, newsletters, blogs
• Experience in delivering reports with data analysis
• Familiarity with inbound and outbound marketing and the use of marketing metrics to increase ROI
• Ability to write short form copy and blogs with an eye for proofreading
USA-Atlanta JV White, USA-Chicago/Park Ridge, USA-St. Louis-Lackland
Function:Function - Marketing
City of Boise