Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
The Floor Support is responsible for assisting with organizing the showroom floor and moving furniture as specified by the Visual Presentation Manager, loading and unloading customer purchases, receiving furniture shipments and assembling furniture.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Place furniture on the showroom floor as specified by the VPM.
• Load and unload customer purchases.
• Receive furniture shipments.
• Assemble furniture as needed.
• Assist with organizing the showroom.
• Maintain the back room storage area in a neat and orderly manner.
• Complete inventory paperwork.
• Climb ladders to hang accessories or pictures.
• Change our light bulbs and other minor maintenance work.
• Understand and maintain all safe work practices and rules.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to safely move up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to carry out goals and instructions and to follow through on assignments.
• Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, climb and walk frequently.
• Demonstrates a customer focus.