Posted in Accounting 11 days ago.
Location: wausau, Wisconsin
Nicolet National Bank
Nicolet National Bank is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA
Location: WAUSAU, WI, US
Worker Category: FULL-TIME
Job Class: Personal Banking
Before proceeding with the application process, please review the Fair Credit Reporting Act attachment at the bottom of the page.
The following are essential job responsibilities:
1. Opens a variety of accounts, verifies and processes changes to existing accounts, answers customer questions, and resolves related account problems to ensure customer satisfaction. Follows the guidelines of the continuity program with all new bank customers.
2. Attracts and retains customer relationships by extending a courteous greeting in person or by phone and by providing accurate and timely customer service which includes, but is not limited to, cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, handling loan payments, dispensing cashiers checks and bonds, processing savings withdrawals within established guidelines to ensure customer satisfaction
3. Assists in safe deposit box transactions. Runs foreign currency transactions and exchanges in foreign currency.
4. Performs back-up teller duties and organizes, balances and proofs cash daily to maintain accurate transactions processed. Identifies payees and verifies signatures and endorsements.
5. Stays current on applicable banking regulations and security procedures and practices to prevent fraud or other bank losses and to comply with regulatory requirements.
6. Answers customer telephone inquiries promptly and professionally and provides accurate information in accordance with bank policies and procedures.
7. Assists with night depository duties, to include logging bags, processing deposits, making change orders, issuing receipts, etc.
KEY JOB BEHAVIORS
• PC, phone system, general office equipment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to effectively promote Nicolet as a bank of choice
• In-depth knowledge of banking positions
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
• Self-motivated and resourceful.
Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, specifically, the ability to effectively communicate over the phone and connect with prospective customers.
Ability to represent the bank in a professional and positive manner.
Uphold the bank's philosophy and policies by maintaining appropriate controls to ensure full compliance with applicable laws and regulations, thereby fulfilling legal responsibilities and enhancing the quality of the bank.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Associate or Bachelor's Degree in business, finance or related field
Two years customer service and cash handling experience
Two to three years of teller and personal banking experience
Requisition ID 1652