Posted in Architecture 8 days ago.
Location: Buffalo Grove, Illinois
We have big ambitions at Nemera! Our vision is to be the most patient-centric drug delivery device company. As an organization dedicated to putting patients first, we utilize plastic injection molding and high speed automation to manufacture drug delivery devices that truly improve patients’ lives around the world. As a result of recent and expected organizational growth as well as the recent COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic, Nemera is looking to expand our team. Come and be a part of a the solution!
Nemera is seek a QUALITY ENGINEER to join our team in Buffalo Grove, Illinois. The Quality Engineer is responsible for planning, coordinating and managing through completion, assigned projects to ensure the development and production of products meets customer and internal quality deliverables. Responsibilities will also include IQ/OQ/PQ validation processes, coordinating and leading investigations regarding customer complaints, and daily customer interaction.
· Passionate about growing a business
· Enjoy working as a team
· Proud to make products that improve patients’ lives
· And go the extra mile to deliver on your commitments
Then you’ll be successful here!
You’ll help us achieve our corporate growth goals by bringing these skills to us:
· 1-3+ years’ experience in a quality role in in a medical device or pharmaceutical industry, with experience including customer interaction, complaint investigation and IQ/OQ/PQ validation experience.
· 1-3+ years' experience within injection molding a plus
· Experience with technical writing, specifically for reporting· Familiar with Design Control
· Experience training and coaching production teams
· Experience coordinating and managing the execution of validations and creation of written protocols