Posted in Admin - Clerical 13 days ago.
Location: HORSHAM, Pennsylvania
Job ID: 19020
The Product Support Technician, which will support the Hunter Spring and Chatillon Scale Product Lines, will be a customer-facing technical point of contact with the responsibility of accumulating and understanding customer’s technical requirements and replying to their concerns and supplying custom quotations. This position will assist in generating new business by adding a position to address customer requests prior to requiring a Sales & Application Engineer to assist, which will increase our bandwidth for sales.
• Review and respond to customers for custom product and application inquiries. Provide timely product and technical information to existing and potential customers
• Enter and maintain sales leads/opportunities in Salesforce. Estimate production times, labor requirements, and related costs to determine sales price for opportunities
• Provide custom quotations to customers and track in Salesforce CRM
• Blanket order management for large OEMs.
Sustaining Engineering and System Maintenance
• Assist in creating and maintaining engineering drawings. Creates and maintains structuring of items, bills of material and routings in Oracle ERP System
• Assist Customer Service on RMA issues of technical nature
• Assist QA and Operations departments in determining disposition of rejected parts and material.
• Assist Engineers and Operations in product testing and trouble shooting
• High School diploma required
• Some advanced technical education preferred.
• Minimum Years of Work Experience:
• Three to five years in similar industry
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, to work effectively with all organizations within and out of the Business Unit
• Exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple projects
• Knowledge of mechanical and light electro-mechanical assemblies preferred
• Strong relationship builder
• Self-motivated, able to work under little supervision
• Flexible, able to adapt to changing design requirements and easily transition between projects to meet priority
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Experience with CAD tools (i.e., SolidWorks) and/or ability to read engineering drawings preferred
• Working knowledge of ERP systems (preferably Oracle), as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
• Working knowledge of CRM systems (preferably Salesforce)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.