- Main responsibility is to support Snap-on Manufacturing, Planning, Sales and Procurement modules of ERP (currently Infor LN Version 10.2).
- Cover general day to day support, bug identification & fixing with developer and managing enhancement
- Participate in future projects such as
- the upgrade of Infor LN 10.2 to 10.7 for all Snap-on sites.
- the deployment of LN to sites acquired by Snap-on.
- Secondary responsibility:
- Use company issue management tool (currently Jira/lTCOE) to clearly update the progress of tickets, and communicate with other resources (developers etc)
- Support Infor Bridgelogix Module. Upgrade this to Infor Factory track.
- Any other job responsibility as required
- Frequent Travel could be required at periods, depending on nature of project
If we are interested in moving forward with your candidacy, you may receive an email invitation from Spark Hire, or from a Snap-on representative, for a one-way video interview.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in MRP concepts, Forecasting, Shop Floor Control, procurement of Raw Material/components, Back Flushing, Shipping and Receiving of goods.
- Experience in gathering Business Requirements, documenting Gaps and participating in the estimation of development effort to satisfy Gaps
- Experience in preparing Functional Designs for Developments
- Experience in drafting test scripts/scenarios and performing Unit & User Acceptance Tests
- Experience in Baan/LN Enterprise Planning and Manufacturing.