Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Location: Milton, Pennsylvania
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Manufacturing End of Line Worker
Job Title: End of Line Worker - Packing/Unmasking/Wrapping
Reports To: Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Mandatory overtime will be required as needed
Summary: Responsible for unmasking, cleaning painted unit, applying protective material, and following customer packaging requirements by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Removes masking paper and tape from painted unit after quality approval.*
2. Cleans paint and glue from glass and inserts bulb seal if present.*
3. Inserts screen into frame if present and inserts weep hole covers if required.*
4. Applies and secures protective material on the frame as required by customer if present.*
5. Assembles window with all parts removed during disassembly.*
6. Checks for overspray on interior of glass once window is assembled and cleans if necessary.*
7. Packages units based on customer requirements.*
8. Scans and puts label on window if required.*
9. Stages on carts for shipping per customer.*
10. Applies banding/strapping as required.*
11. Follows safety guidelines.*
12. Follows manager's directions.*
13. Maintains productive pace as set by manager.*
14. Maintains clean work space.*
15. Assists in other areas of production as needed.*
16. Works cooperatively with other team members.*
17. Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Banding machine
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to maintain productive speed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and ability to see color.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather) and work near moving mechanical parts.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Job descriptions may vary depending on the location, equipment, and/or specific customer requirements.