Posted in Facilities 13 days ago.
Location: South Fulton, Tennessee
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Job Title: Cleaner
Reports To: Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Mandatory overtime will be required as needed
Summary: Responsible for cleaning windows, doors, and parts in preparation for painting by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Retrieves cart from masker/taper or disassembler.*
2. Checks the surface of the unit and determines if silicone is present and checks for defects in vinyl, i.e. gouges or deep grooves.*
3. Removes silicone from units using razor blade, sanding pad, or other tools provided for removing silicone.*
4. Blows particles off unit with air hose.*
5. Reports all defects to the manager.*
6. Ensures all silicone is removed prior to cleaning unit.*
7. Wipes down unit/part with appropriate cleaning solution and uses air hose to remove any remaining particles or solution.*
8. Adheres to safety guidelines.*
9. Follows manager's directions.*
10. Maintains a productive pace as set by manager.*
11. Maintains a clean work space.*
12. Assists in other areas of production as needed.*
13. Works cooperatively with other team members.*
14. Performs other related duties, as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Razor blades
• Air hose
• Putty knives
Job descriptions may vary depending on the location, equipment, and/or specific customer requirements.
We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law