Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Location: Santa Clara, California
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers' current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The OpportunityAbout Marvell
Minimum Essential Responsibilities:
* Establish and maintain Marvell's vision, strategy, and program to protect information assets and technologies. Execute an ever-evolving Information Security strategy in line with Marvell's footprint, risk exposure, risk tolerance, organizational requirements, and business priorities as well as best practices, industry standards and applicable laws and regulations
* Drive business and cyber risk strategy alignment, innovate and implement transformational changes to manage risk, compliance and disaster recovery procedures.
* Collaborate with the business to educate, advise, and influence activities with cyber and data privacy risk implications. Partner closely with engineering, infrastructure and applications teams, to ensure that all applications are developed with security in mind. Help guide the business functions to operate in a highly secure environment that facilitates partnering with external entities and vendors, while securing Marvell's Intellectual Property.
* Protect business assets by understanding the threat landscape and managing the effectiveness of the cyber risk program
* Monitor, Escalate and respond to threats, internal and external, and investigate information incidents. Key advisor to legal and privacy teams for matters of policy violations and manage security events; assist with legal matters associated with such violations as necessary. Coordinate with law enforcement as required.
* Govern with proper authority and influence and drive functional accountability.
o Lead and advise leadership on the security vision of Marvell via regular written and in-person communications with the executive team and other leaders
o Audit the business and third parties to comply with global security policies and disaster recovery procedures across all information categories
o Compliance Develop a strategy for handling audits and external assessment processes for such regulations, including Information Security Management (ISO 27001), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), various other laws and regulations including Executive Orders.
o Training & Awareness for Employees, Contractors, and third-party Partners to solidify Marvell's human firewall. Develop Information Security-related education and training materials/programs for the company and team members. Liaise with other company functions to facilitate security awareness and help inculcate a dedicated and productive security culture in the company.
o Manage the Security budget and associated contracts, resources, and workforce.
* Develop and maintain strong positive relationships with key internal partners, including executive leadership, functional business areas, and site leadership. Build and maintain effective liaison with meaningful external entities, such as government and law enforcement agencies, industry bodies, regulatory agencies, and private sector counterparts.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
* Experience in a CISO / head of security role in $2B+ (annual revenues) Semiconductor/Hi-Tech or a comparable industry with international experience is required
* Experience in setting up, managing Security Operations Center (SOC), Cloud and Mobile security, 3rd party security, Insider threat protection, M&As is a must
* Experience in proactive threat hunting, manufacturing / supply chain security management is preferred
* 10+ years of experience in the security operations is preferred, having lead incident response teams
* Bachelor's degree in business, Information Technology, criminal justice, or related fields is required. MBA degree is preferred
* At least one security certification from the following or equivalent documented education and experience - CISSP, CISA, GCIA, GCIH, GPEN, GCFW, CEH
* Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, production methods, etc.
* Excellent leadership skills with demonstrated ability to manage and motivate global teams.
* Knowledge and hands-on experience with networks, operating systems, applications, hyperscale cloud DCs, collaboration & productivity tools is highly desirable
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Passionate security mind-set, positive attitude, punctual, and strong work ethic
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.