Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina
Set-up and operate thermoforming machines to produce quality parts that meet customer expectations. This job is to be performed in a safe and clean environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Follow instructions from lead Technicians on setting up and operating thermoforming machines.
* Check all tooling for compliance before installing.
* Use all necessary measuring devices to check material, products and set-up.
* Order and load thermoforming machines with raw material.
* Assist and substitute for packers as required.
* Maintain a safe, clean work area at all times.
* Duties include but are not limited to the above.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
*Be able to read, write & understand English.
*Be able to read & understand various production documents & both oral & written job instructions.
*Be able to use measuring devices such as micrometers, calipers, digital indicators, etc.
*Have a basic understanding of mechanical systems and machine functions.
*Accurately record and maintain records pertaining to production.
Education and/or Training:
*High school diploma or equivalent.
*Completion of recommend training programs.
*Day Shift: Monday - Thursday, 7:00am-5:30pm
*Night Shift: Monday - Thursday, 8:30pm-7:00am
*Requires continual standing, walking & bending
*Lifting requirements can be as high as 50 lbs
***The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.