i3 is seeking a Software Developer that will help develop efficient and optimized software in support of the S3I Army Interoperability Lab in Huntsville, AL.
Help develop software solutions that support current and long lasting projects
- Troubleshoot and produce both functional and optimized code
- BS degree (additional years of experience may substitute for degree).
- 2+ years in Software Development or similar experience preferred.
- Knowledge of:
- Must be capable of learning new frameworks, languages, and development environments.
- Active Secret clearance preferred. Must be able to obtain and maintain the level of clearance required for this position.
- Strong understanding in programming fundamentals and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in Visual Studio / Visual Studio Code, Android Studio, or other major integrated development environment (IDE).
- .Net Web Application Experience
- .net core / .net 5 with Entity Framework
- Microsoft Azure Experience
- Android Development
- Networking Knowledge
- CoT/Protobuff Knowledge