Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
The Crew Resource QA and Training Specialist ensures completion and reporting of audits as well as maintains/develops training and conducts training for the Crew Services department. The Crew Resource QA and Training Specialist must have a detailed working knowledge of the applicable FAR's, company crew scheduling procedures and policies and excellent communication skills to effectively perform their duties.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
* Professional demeanor.
* Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
* The ability to read, write, and speak English in order to receive and understand instructions, directives, and ensure safety, as well as the ability to interact with customers, is a requirement of the job.
* Ability to function in a high-stress environment.
* Ability to work independently, problem-solve and think outside the box.
* Flexible schedule required to include holidays, weekends, and shift work.
* One (1) year of crew scheduling experience.
* One (1) year of training experience.
* Complete understanding of the applicable FAR's.
* Experience with tracking and trending data.
* Responsible for monitoring, conducting and reporting on the auditing/QA function of the Crew Services department.
* Subject matter expert (SME) for Crew Scheduling, Crew Payroll, Crew Planning, and Crew Travel.
* Conducts audits related to Crew Payroll, Crew Scheduling, Crew Travel, Merlot data entry, and others upon request.
* Conducts external and internal audits as needed, including, but not limited to IEP, Flight Ops Safety, SAS, DoD, etc.
* Compiles and creates trending data based on audit results and offers process improvement recommendations.
* Provides monthly report findings to management or internal audit departments by the assigned deadline date.
* Retains electronic audit results and source data.
* Conducts, as-needed all phases of Crew Services training including initial, recurrent or supplemental training for Crew Payroll, Crew Travel, Crew Scheduling, Contract Compliance, Crew Planning and Line Training which may encompass instructor-led training, computer based training, desk checks, comp checks, and proficiency checks.
* Coordinates all logistics for training such as training room availability, computer availability, training and on the job training (OJT) schedules.
* Works with all departments to update and remove employee access.
* Training content includes 117 FARs, 121 FARs, company-defined work rules, company-defined policies and procedures, and crew management software use, and updating resources.
* Tracks training compliance pertaining to must-reads, read and initials (R&I) and computer-based training (CBT) and employee training records.
* Updates manuals and handbooks on a continuous basis to reflect the current audit process in accordance with company and department process.
* Implement the policies & goals established by the Company as directed by the Director of Crew Services and Crew Resource Manager.
* May be required to support all departments of Crew Services.
* Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, keyboard, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see Allegiant.com/careers