Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Location: Clayton, North Carolina
A Commissioning & Qualification Technician job in Clayton, NC is currently available through Belcan. This is a contract position expected to last for 6+ months, and There are multiple positions available. In this role, you will be responsible for cGMP Pharmaceutical environment and testing documentation. To be considered for this role, you will have Junior to mid level experience with execution of Start up, Commissioning, troubleshooting and qualification testing.
Process Engineer Job duties:
- Will be working from a SharePoint tool (we use Microsoft teams), candidate must be proficient in Excel, word and knowledge of electronic validation software is a plus.
- The resource will work under a senior team lead who will perform planning and organizational tasks.
- Resource must be knowledgeable in cGMP Pharmaceutical environment and testing documentation.
- Junior to Mid level (less than 20Yrs) experience for execution of Start up, Commissioning, troubleshooting and qualification testing in the field for our Fermentation and Recovery facilities.
- Successful candidate will be Energetic, computer savvy with solid document processing and GDP understanding.
- GXP in Pharmaceutical environments
Good Documentation practice (cGDP)
Protocol generation, review and execution
- Delta V Preferred
If you are interested in this Process Engineer job in Clayton, NC, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.