Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Location: San Jose, California
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities
The Director of Business Development will be part of the corporate development team comprised of M&A, marketing and large account business development. The team is responsible for identifying and developing large new strategic customers with an emphasis on complex technology in the medical, industrial, defense, clean energy, enterprise computing and storage and communications marketplace globally. This person will develop and pursue new business opportunities in close alignment with Sanmina's operations competencies and capabilities.
The Director will establish and execute strategic business development initiatives in alignment with Sanmina's business development strategy and have documented key account plans for targeted customers. The Directorwillbe responsible for conducting product, program, and Customer analysis of prospective new business opportunities, to ensure alignment with Operational competencies and capabilities, and for winning those opportunities that are deemed attractive.
Education and Experience
* 10+ years of Sales experience as a successful individual contributor, targeting and capturing large OEM's in technology industries
* Documented track record of multi-million/billion dollar sales wins
* Capability to prioritize activities for maximum results
* Team player with an ability to work with multiple inter-company departments and organizations.
* Ability to build and leverage customer relationships to attain the competitive advantage
* Capable of balancing short and long term plans objectives and executing effective action plans
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity