Posted in Management 10 days ago.
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Technical Program Product Manager job working in Herndon,VA, is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role, you will have experience with Data modeling, SQL, ETL , Data Warehousing and Datalakes
* Bachelor"s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
* 5+ years of experience with Data modeling, SQL, ETL , Data Warehousing and Datalakes
* 5+ years of experience writing SQL scripts / Expert knowledge in an enterprise class RDBMS
* 2+ years of experience with enterprise-class Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Oracle BI, Penthao, etc.
* Ability to balance and prioritize multiple conflicting requirements with high attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including ability to succinctly summarize key findings and effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
* Comfortable working in a Linux environment
* Experience with MPP databases such as Redshift
* Knowledge of AWS products and services
* Exposure to predictive/advanced analytics and tools (such as R, SAS, MATLAB)
* Experience with Data Lake development
* Exposure to noSQL databases (such as DynamoDB, MongoDB)
* Meets/exceeds client leadership principles requirements for this role
* Meets/exceeds client functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
* Absolutely no SQL experience would be a disqualifier.
* Business analysts / Data Analysts (only an analysts experience is not a fit)
If you are interested in this job, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.