Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Location: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
ARLANXEO is a world-leading synthetic rubber company, with about 3,800 employees and a presence at 20 production sites in 9 countries. It is a fully owned subsidiary of Saudi Aramco.
Headquartered in The Hague, The Netherlands, ARLANXEO's core business is the development, manufacturing and marketing of synthetic high-performance rubber for use in the automotive and tire industries, the construction industry, and the oil and gas industries.
ARLANXEOis a young company with strong roots. We derive our strength from global presence, management excellence and most importantly our people! Our employees are the pillars of our success
We offer exciting career opportunities regionally as well as internationally, competitive pay and benefits, educational assistance programs, and many other personal and professional development programs that are a part of our vision and values that drive our ongoing success.
Senior Financial Compliance and Reporting Specialist
Within the Corporate Financial Compliance & Reporting department we are looking for a Senior Financial Compliance and Reporting Specialist. The Corporate Financial Compliance & Reporting department is part of the Corporate Accounting department of ARLANXEO.
The Corporate Accounting division is composed by a young and dynamic team split into three sub teams - Financial Compliance and Reporting, Financial Accounting and Consolidation and the Accounting Shared Service Center next to the country accounting teams. As the Corporate Accounting Department is still growing this is a unique chance to contribute in shaping a successful and unique working environment.
Main responsibilities of ARLANXEO Financial Compliance and Reporting department:
* Act as a central contact for ARLANXEO group companies on divers accounting topics and advise on GAAP interpretation and their content.
* Prepare the quarterly and full year financial statements for the ARLANXEO Group and alignment with the Group auditor.
* Adapt and develop the ARLANXEO Group's accounting guidelines to meet steadily rising reporting requirements.
* Integrate and advise on new business processes into the existing templates with minimum impact on present processes.
* Train and instruct on principles and philosophies to ARLANXEO group companies and Corporate Functions.
* Review of submitted figures by the legal entities according to IFRS in quarterly and year-end closing.
As Senior Financial Compliance and Reporting Specialist you will be part of the Financial Compliance and Reporting team and reporting to the Head of Financial Compliance and Reporting.
In your role as Senior Financial Compliance and Reporting Specialist you will be responsible for:
* Participate in projects regarding improvements in the accounting and reporting processes and tools
* Advises Group management (Head of Financial Compliance & Reporting and Head of Corporate Accounting), regional finance teams and other Group functions like Tax, Controlling and Treasury regarding compliance aspects of financial reporting and have contact with internal and external stakeholders to discuss issues in these matters
* Advise on complex accounting issues, in accordance with accounting guidelines and IFRS
* Maintaining and updating the Group accounting guidelines based on IFRS
* Ensure that ARLANXEO is compliant by interpreting accounting guidelines under IFRS
* Preparing and providing monthly and quarterly management reports and analysis of financial data for both internal and external purposes
* Preparation of the Group Annual Report and Quarterly Statements
* The coordination of the external audit (Quarterly reviews and year-end audit)
* The coordination of the internal audits on Financial Reporting
* Advises Group management over complex accounting topic such as pension, IFRS 9, IFRS 16, etc.
Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting, preferably supplemented with a post-master degree (e.g. RA/RC/CPA).
Minimum of 5-6 years professional experience in the field of Corporate Accounting or Audit, preferably in an international environment, manufacturing business or a Big 4 firm
Fluent in English (verbal and written)
ARLANXEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.