Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Location: Elmwood Park, New Jersey
Position Title: Operational Representative
The Operational Representative serves as a single point of contact to investigate, intervene and respond with timely and accurate details/information to all inquiries, including but not limited to communication between company leadership, sales, client services, pre-analytical, technical labs and clients. The Operational Representative provides the highest quality service while minimizing the administrative burden to the department's technical and leadership staff.
Duties may include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
* Investigate/respond to department Escalation e-mails or phone inquiries.
* Report laboratory results using established protocols.
* Serve as a resource for internal / external customers regarding laboratory policies and procedures
* Identify, research and resolve internal/external customer issues utilizing appropriate staff and resources to ensure customer satisfaction
* Decipher which issues need to be escalated to the Lead/Supervisor
* Identify opportunities for process improvement
* Troubleshoot and resolve department concerns/issues
* Scan documents
* Demonstrate professionalism
* Gain proficiency with all departmental processes and procedures
* Other duties as required to ensure internal/external customer satisfaction
* High School diploma required, Associates degree preferred
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in processing preferred and/or in a prescriber office, patient support line, healthcare call center, or laboratory industry required
* Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Effective customer service skills
* Able to multitask, organize and prioritize work
* Ability to handle and resolve stressful situations
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Computer literate, working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Strong problem solving skills
* Willingness to embrace change
* Proficient with basic office equipment
* Professional demeanor
* Team Player
* Knowledge of SPM and Reporting
* Medical terminology proficient
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.