Posted in Management 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by Circa
Location: Londonderry, New Hampshire
Location Address:27 Industrial Drive, Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053
Work Shift:Salary Exempt (United States of America)
Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We are an essential business and still hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
* Champion a safety culture, ensure a safe work environment and cultivate safe behavior.
* Drive continuous improvement efforts through Lean Practices. Advocate and leader of efficient
operations, monitoring performance to ensure effective operations.
* Create value through the timely execution of production schedules to meet company and customer requirements.
* Manage performance through proactive coaching and direction to ensure timely and efficient plant operations.
* Maintain procedures for accurate inventory of finished goods and raw materials.
* Foster a culture that reflects Altium's Guiding Principles to attract and retain qualified talent. Model the application of the Guiding Principles to maintain an inclusive environment and high degree of employee engagement.
* Champion Integrity and Compliance while focusing on value creation with customers and key
stakeholders. Lead problem- solving and process improvement with the plant and customers to achieve resolution and elimination of product issues.
* Provide for successful new product launches by ensuring clear specification development, process
capability definition, and attainment of customer satisfaction on initial shipments.
* Audit facility for compliance with GMP standards and maintain plant in compliance with corporate quality requirements.
* Provide guidelines to ensure timely repair and efficient predictive and preventive maintenance of
equipment and machinery.
* Develop and improve the knowledge and skills of immediate staff and hourly personnel with a
commitment to onboarding and ongoing training and development.
* Drive execution of assigned projects to ensure accurate and timely completion.
Skills and Requirements:
* A minimum of 7 years manufacturing experience with progressive leadership responsibilities
* Demonstrated leadership capabilities; leading a diverse employee group, motivating and leading through a
* Previous P & L experience
* Experience working in Lean Manufacturing Environment
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel to effectively report and track progress on key metrics
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work in multi-shift environment
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource - Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, Altium Packaging locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Altium Packaging!