What you will do
Under general supervision, this role is responsible for production planning, scheduling, and production control of a product line.
Location: Grantley Plant in York, PA
Benefits: Eligible for benefits on first day of employment
How you will do it
1. Develops and implements capacity requirements planning models and headcount reports for daily management of product line production operations.
2. Develops and issues weekly product line master production schedules for subassembly and final assembly operations to achieve schedule and customer order on-time delivery objectives.
3. Responsible for integration of product line subassembly requirements within the master production schedule and daily run schedules for each subassembly department.
4. Serves as product line team leader and facilitator interacting with production supervision and production staff to achieve schedule objectives.
5. Holds product line production status meetings, as required.
6. Develops and issues manufacturing orders in accordance with master production schedules for subassembly and final assembly operations.
7. Identifies and resolves issues impacting production planning and schedule attainment objectives.
8. Responsible for ensuring ERP system transactions are completed daily on a perpetual basis for production control and inventory control.
9. Maintains KPI metrics reports for planned vs. actual schedule attainment, schedule adherence, downtime, on time shipment, and headcount for the product line.
10. Performs additional duties, as assigned.
What we look for
Who we are
The primary mission of Johnson Controls Navy Systems is to supply Chilled Water Air Conditioning Plants, Refrigeration Systems and associated equipment to the US Navy and US Coast Guard. Johnson Controls Navy Systems is a part of the Johnson Controls Federal Systems business. Our robust, high reliability products are designed, manufactured and tested in York, PA to military and other stringent customer specifications. Most of our designs are custom engineered for the specific application.
If you'd like to learn more about who we are, what we do, and the systems and products we work with please check out our "take a journey" video on Youtube to learn more. (Around 7 minutes long)
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
Division: JCFS (Johnson Controls Federal Systems)