Posted in Other 16 days ago.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Reimagine the future.
Ricoh is hiring friendly, customer service-oriented people for the position of Sr. On-Site Services Specialist. Join us and start a new career with a customer-centric technology and solutions company that offers a career path along with the training and support necessary to advance and achieve your career goals.
As a Sr. On-Site Services Specialist at Ricoh, your mission is to work collaboratively with a team to perform various daily office operations at a customer location while delivering excellent customer service. Those who excel in this position are self-starters who thrive in a team-oriented environment.
· Work independently or with a team to deliver office support services which may include:
-Work with a team to deliver office support services including data entry, scanning, indexing, and auditing
- Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail
- Complete print and copy projects
- Ensure proper functioning of office equipment
- Send, receive and deliver packages
- Perform tasks related to hospitality, reception, and meeting set-up
- Coordinate building support functions, light maintenance and inventory
· Be responsive to the needs of your customer and focused on providing next-level solutions
· Model the Ricoh Way behaviors to represent our brand positively and professionally
· Other duties as assigned
· High School diploma or GED required
· 1+ years of customer service experience required
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Outlook required
· Strong verbal and written communication skills required
· Previous mailroom experience preferred
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel preferred
· Reliable, team player preferred
· Self-motivated, adaptable with strong problem-solving skills preferred
At Ricoh, you'll learn the skills you need to advance and fulfill your career ambitions. This is an ideal opportunity for hospitality, retail, food service and customer service-oriented workers looking for a position in a professional office environment with office hours and regular schedules.
The Senior On-Site Services Specialist position comes with competitive starting pay and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
· Competitive starting pay
· Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
· Paid sick time
· Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the job
· Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
· College Tuition reimbursement
· Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Become a valued member of our team. Click APPLY now or join our Talent Community for updates on future job postings.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Click Here to view RicohUSA Benefits