Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking an experienced Cutter in its Kent, WA facility.
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma or equivalent, 1-2 years of experience operating bindery equipment, with previous cutter experience being highly preferred.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, PTO and Company paid holidays.
Review and cut orders to job specification. Ability to recognize grade, weight and size of paper. Transport products to storage.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Review orders daily for correct die number, stock and best sheet size.
* Cut orders accurately and safely.
* Train to improve and cross-train on all machines.
* Track production.
* Achieve budgeted output levels per company standards.
* Interface with supervisor and other shifts daily.
* Adhere to all company safety rules, regulations and company policies.
* Use pallet jack to retrieve stock and move finished product to manufacturing area.
* Demonstrate ability to sort and segregate waste properly.
* Be available for required overtime and weekend work.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
* Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* Environment is a printing and manufacturing environment with exposure to dust, ink, solvents, vapors and loud noise. Hearing protection and steel toe shoes required.
* Requires frequent bending, standing and walking throughout shift.
* Must be able to push, lift and pull up to 50 lbs. repetitively during shift.
* Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* Ability to stand and walk fort 100% of shift on a concrete floor.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer