Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Location: LaGrange, Georgia
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Electrical Maintenance Technician primary role is to support the maintenance staff in executing / troubleshooting complex electrical repairs and improvements. This position will also assist on mechanical equipment repair as part of the maintenance staff. In doing so, the Electrical Maintenance Technician bears responsibility in the following areas:
· Independently completes routine as well as more complex equipment/facility repairs and executes work orders as assigned.
· Immediate correction of safety hazards. Stoppage of production due to concerns regarding safety, quality of product, equipment damage, etc.
· Execution of duties in accordance with Henkel's SHE standards and practices including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). Execution of duties in accordance with departmental standard operating procedures including accurate and timely completion of required paperwork. Recognizance and communication of paperwork errors, work order related or otherwise.
· Procurement and storage of accurate and timely spare parts.
· Identification and communication of Continuous Improvement (CI) opportunities. Implementation of opportunities with supervisor approval.
· Trains electrical skills to junior technicians.
· Willing and able to work a flexible schedule including overtime hours based on business needs.
Henkel is an equal
opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other
legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited
resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and
resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral.
At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for
specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel
must be in place and current.
employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her
manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will
not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job