Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Location: Exton, Pennsylvania
***This position can be based anywhere in Eastern time zone
The Business Writer develops and manages proposal content for Ricoh. They are responsible to insure alignment with the Ricoh brand and support the needs of Marketing and the Field Sales Organization to drive desired business outcomes. This role takes the lead on producing all content related to telling the Ricoh story, managing the content in a shared digital content library and cultivating the content cross-functionally with technical writers and subject matter experts from various departments within Ricoh.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage proposal use case, win sheets and reference library including document updates, publication and team member management.
* Writing, modifying and enhancing proposal content for use in the Ricoh proposal templates.
* The ability to read, comprehend and convert copious amounts of information into telling a story about Ricoh.
* Rewrite existing content to better align with corporate messaging in an expansive organization, editing for clarity, grammar, accuracy and a consistent voice.
* Participate in brainstorming and creative concept meetings; collaborate with content team to translate strategies outlined for various business units and clients; generate creative concepts that support marketing strategies.
* Work cross-functionally to compile and organize information from various departmental sources.
* The ability to create customized responses to proposal questions, including company overviews, strategic initiatives, process descriptions, and operational language.
* Leverage organizational strengths to craft responses, adapting that strategy to changing conditions.
* Communicate complex technical data in a clear and compelling manner to our target audiences.
* Develop an understanding of Ricoh and it's processes to create proposal content that accurately represent capabilities of the organization.
* Develop a content review cycle, strategy and process for document updates and publishing.
* Work on voice of the field initiatives to capture lessons learned and implement improvement to the proposal process and product.
* Work cross-functionally with the Marketing teams to ensure alignment in content creation and management.
* Design and articulate the Ricoh story into PowerPoint presentations for internal and external consumption.
* Periodically review metrics associated with content consumption to determine value of content or need to expand libraries based on usage and field need.
* Integration and management of content in the corporate intranet, RWorld.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Communications or Marketing or a related field
* 5 years' work experience in a content, marketing or communications capacity
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Suite
* Proficient in Adobe Suite
* Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize workload and responsibilities
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.