Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for providing technical, clerical and other administrative processes within Zone contract administration.
- Coordinate with National Financial Services to review House Cost Control Sheets, Pre-receiver reports, ePO reports and research vendor payment inquiries.
- File and/or distribute contract documents for division(s) within Zone.
- Manage and file signed Master Trade Agreements,
SCOPE:s of Work, signed Schedule A's.
- Maintain community specific documents (community specs, options, etc.).
- Maintain records retention and applicable databases.
- Interface with the Home Office Risk, Records and Audit Management departments.
- Coordinate and track the execution of contract documents by supplier and Pulte.
- Perform related administrative duties, as assigned.
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES Level: Mentor / Coach / Feedback
SCOPE: (Decision making, size of organization, budgetary, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Zone
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable