Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Location: Elmwood Park, New Jersey
We are looking for a Coordinator (40 Hours a week) in our Elmwood Park, NJ location.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
Position Summary:Under the general supervision of the Pre-Analytical Sr. Director, the Coordinator will manage clerical duties of the department. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.Position Responsibilities:
Duties may include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
* Provide confidential administrative support to Sr. Director, Pre-Analytical Operations
* Manage schedule/calendar
* Screening and handling of telephone communications
* Deal with administrative issues/inquires as appropriate
* Serve as primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other departments and individuals
* Organizes and facilitates meeting and other special events as required
* Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate
* Establishes and maintains files/records for the department
* Special Projects
* Assist/Support department managers and vendors
* Document and record meeting minutes
* Follow all HIPAA regulations
* Any/all other tasks/ functions delegated by upper managementMinimum Qualifications:* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Previous experience preferred.
* Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
* Must have knowledge of Outlook
* Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
* Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
* Exceptional communication skills
* Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer