This position will work closely with office administration to ensure we represent the customer's culture to the external world. This position includes, but is not limited to, greeting outside callers/clients, managing conference room scheduling, preparing for key client visits (signage, work-space prep, etc.), and handling client travel arrangements where necessary. This individual would also be charged with assisting with any group company activities - - parties, group functions, department meetings, etc. This position may also include general clerical, reception, copying, mail services, shipping and receiving products and supplies, sorting, distribution handling incoming and outgoing mail. This position reports directly to Site Manager or Assist Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Greet visitors/guests -validate against guest list, provide badge, parking validation as necessary
* Serve as company concierge in regards to guests, clients, staff, providing tours of facilities, recommendations for hotels, restaurants, points of interest, etc.
* Coordinate catering for meetings with support staff and caterers
* Schedule meeting rooms, ensuring that each conference room has the necessary supplies and set-up prior to meeting times
* Assist with audio visual equipment for meetings
* Where/when appropriate, the individual will also be asked to help with other departmental/non- client business activities
* Assist in daily management of facilities
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Support Executive Level client facing staff
* Vendor procurement and coordination for special projects
* Represent the culture of both Ricoh and the customer as required
* Familiar with food and beverage and operations with a focus on Banquets
* Oversees all banquet service operations and ensures that all banquet service details are executed
* Assist in ensuring that the events are on time. Makes adjustments as needed and relays that information to the appropriate personnel.
* Review Banquet Event Orders at the beginning of each shift to ensure room are set as contracted.
* Responsible for end-of-shift duties including, but not limited to, billing, cleaning event space and all work areas, returning banquet bar inventory, billing and releasing staff.
* Partner with the Culinary department to provide timely and accurate food.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Requires high school diploma or equivalent
* Requires 2-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Outstanding organization and coordination skills
* Demonstrated customer service skills
* Good PC inclusive of Microsoft suite skills
* Good problem-solving skills
* Ability to use audio visual equipment
* Ability to supervise a team of 1 - 7
* Experience working in a hospitality environment preferred
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view RicohUSA Benefits