Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Location: Providence, Rhode Island
Reimagine your future.
Ricoh is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people. Everyday our employees solve problems for companies large and small, optimizing end-to-end business solutions. At the forefront of innovation, we use a wide range of systems and image technology to make data accessible to people faster and with more insight than ever before.
Join us at Ricoh where your mission is to work collaboratively with a team to perform various daily office operations at a customer location while delivering excellent customer service. The ideal candidate is friendly, customer service oriented and thrives in a team environment.
Ricoh is currently seeking a Mailroom Services Associate to work in a retail environment on site at a higher education location. Previous mail, retail, and/or Point of Sale experience is a plus. Saturday Shift required during Academic school year (mid-August-end of May). If you have a strong customer service skill set and thrive in a fast paced environment, we encourage you to apply!
· Work independently or with a team to deliver office support services which may include:
- Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail
- Complete print and copy projects
- Ensure proper functioning of office equipment
- Send, receive, and deliver packages
- Perform tasks related to hospitality, reception, and meeting set-up
- Coordinate building support functions, light maintenance, and inventory
· Be responsive to the needs of your customer and focused on providing next-level solutions
· Model the Ricoh Way behaviors to represent our brand positively and professionally
· Other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or GED required
· 1 year of customer service experience required
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Outlook required
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required
· Previous mailroom experience strongly preferred
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel preferred
· Self-motivated, adaptable with strong problem-solving skills preferred
· Reliable, team player preferred
At Ricoh, you'll learn the skills you need to advance and fulfill your career ambitions. This is an ideal entry-level opportunity for hospitality, retail, food service and customer service workers looking for a position in a professional office environment with office hours and regular schedules.
This position comes with competitive starting pay and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
· Competitive starting pay
· Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
· Paid sick time
· Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the job
· Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
· College Tuition reimbursement
· Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Become a valued member of our team. Click APPLY now or join our Talent Community for updates on future job postings.
Click Here to view RicohUSA Benefits