The Senior Program Manager is a middle level management role for the IT Strategy and Change Management area. This role is an expert / lead technical role in the department, which works under the general direction of the Director of IT Strategy and Change Management. This role also requires the ability to manage large-scale projects while utilizing that technical expertise. The person who holds this role must have an in-depth cross functional understanding of Ricoh's applications and architecture. The person in the role will be asked to take on both functional and technical roles within many sub areas defined in the organization. This position is also responsible for setting processes and procedures for efficient and effective testing and project management of all system changes.
· Leads the design, development, testing, and implementation of an application architecture in the relevant domain.
· Manages the execution of long and short-term enterprise-wide project management strategy.
· Provides in-depth application and technical expertise across business/technology functions.
· Works with technical teams, support groups and business units to ensure efficient and effective project management.
· Proactively recommends alternatives, approaches to business problems in the assigned area, consults on technology challenges, system issues and implementing cross functional solutions.
· Coordinates cross functionally within IT and/or business functions to deliver projects.
· Participates in decision making process around technology strategy, conducts analysis on technical viability of solutions and provide guidance on delivery of complex projects.
· Assists a team of resources that delivers best-in-class solutions to business problems through the use of information technology.
· Executes projects and initiatives in full compliance with defined processes and controls.
· Assists with the delivery of projects - on schedule, budget, quality, and scope - all while following defined processes/controls.
· Coordinates cross functionally on complex projects.
· Ensures procedural compliance of customization enhancements in addition to system upgrades.
· Directs Project Methodology and its use to implement complex enterprise application releases.
· Manages the plan and schedule for content and frequency of system updates.
· Defines project elements, manage functional work products and coordinate testing efforts.
· Provides executive management status reporting on activities, project schedules and issues.
· Manages large scale enterprise wide projects - mobilizing resources from different teams, define milestones, create project plans, define project structure, monitor project activity, establish release guidelines /controls, manage release inventory and project closure activities.
· Using Change Control process - reviews/approves change progression, performs pre-requisite analysis, manages inventory.
· Publishes metrics reporting, project Statuses, dashboards, etc. Organizes periodic review of relevant metrics with senior management.
· Mentors team members, provides feedback, and identifies areas of development and opportunities for their growth. Assists them with delivery/tools needed to perform their jobs.
· Ensures compliance with audit requirements, SOX and operational controls.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Direct experience with programming and configuring the following modules of Oracle EBS: Contracts, Finance, HR, Billing, Field Service, and Invoicing.
· Oracle Certification in at least one module of Oracle EBS.
· Needs to be familiar with Sales, Order to Cash lifecycle.
· Experience negotiating competing or conflicting business requests.
· Experience managing multiple large-scale projects that span the company enterprise, defining milestone dates and managing delivery.
· Experience managing multiple large projects simultaneously.
· Master's degree in information technology or related field.
· Min of 10 years of experience in Information technology for a large company in a cross functional environment.
· Requires min 7 years of experience with enterprise applications, release management and/or project management.
· Requires PMP and CSM certifications.
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Click Here to view RicohUSA Benefits