The Accounts Payable Clerk provides financial, administrative and clerical support by compiling, processing and maintaining accounts payable records.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Obtain invoice approvals and preform three-way match
- Process wire transfer, journal entries, and daily A/P invoices
- Vendor set-up, maintenance, statement reconciliation
- Process weekly payment disbursements
- Annual 1099 preparation, accounting & finance projects, assist with internal audits
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility