Posted in Other 16 days ago.
Location: New Albany, Indiana
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking an experienced Shipping/Receiving Clerk in its New Albany, IN facility.
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma or equivalent, up to 3 years of relevant work experience and the ability to work independently and productively by packing a minimum of 25 orders per hour.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk is in the position of being the last person to see the customer orders before shipment. The clerk is responsible for the quality, quantity, content and presentation of the material that is shipped to the customer. The clerk ensures the correct copyright, shipping methods, addresses and labeling are maintained according to standard operating procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Serves as final in-plant link for finished product to customer.
* Ensures product is properly packaged and shipped per customer specifications to meet delivery dates.
* Packs product in cartons or other specified wrapping.
* Complete shipping paperwork such as bill of lading, shipping manifest and other required forms as well as online functions such as pre-alerts, shipping manifests.
* Answer questions related to the shipment of the product & research shipping problems.
* Have knowledge of the Endicia, Fed Ex and UPS method of shipping and the machines required for each.
* File paperwork as needed.
* Performs copyright functions.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
* May load trucks.
* Assist or fill in as a handworker.
* Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* Environment is a printing and manufacturing environment with exposure to dust, ink, solvents, vapors and loud noise.
* Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 60 lbs. repetitively throughout shift.
* Ability to stand and walk for 100% of shift on a concrete floor.
* Requires frequent bending, standing and walking throughout shift.
* Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* Must be able to visually inspect product and packaging as well as labels.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer