Posted in General Business 15 days ago.
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
In the role of Commercial Card Relationship Manager you will be responsible for leading a portfolio of approximately 20-25 Commercial Bank - Corporate Client Banking (CCB) Tier 1 (>$20MM in annual spend) commercial card clients. Commercial Card Relationship Managers primary objectives are to identify, plan, and implement payables strategies for growth and expansion, product cross sells, and account retention. They cultivate strong relationships with both the clients in their assigned portfolio and with internal partners to achieve growth and retention goals and to resolve product and service issues. It is their responsibility to maintain high customer satisfaction levels through consistent and meaningful contact, informative bi-annual/annual account reviews, regular sharing of best practices, partnering with service and operations teams to resolve issues, and leading structured spend optimization efforts.
Key responsibilities include:
Proactive development and execution of client expansion and retention strategies
Focus on overall client experience and scorecard objectives
Building strong internal partnerships and alignment with CB CCB Banking & Treasury Services (TS) partners
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience in client account management and/or business development (Commercial Card industry preferred)
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, including experience presenting to C-Level executives
• Strong negotiation skills
• Experience in successfully managing multiple client relationships concurrently
• Ability to work independently with little professional guidance
• Proven ability to innovate, problem solve, and develop customized solutions to client issues and challengesJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans