Posted in Information Technology 23 days ago.
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Cognizant's Digital Engineering (CDE) practice is seeking a Service Line Specialist to help drive Digital Engineering engagements with our strategic clients. Cognizant is seeing vast client demand around Application Modernization and new product engineering. We have clients with thousands of apps looking for us to help them take a journey toward velocity, efficiency and scalability!
This is a senior level role, owning sales and strategy.
Location: United States; ability to travel as needed
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
You should be able to look at the Enterprise Portfolio of applications and make pragmatic judgements regarding the business value of modernizing and updating legacy platforms via: re-host, re-platform, repurchase, retire, refactor & redesign (6R's). You will work with the involved partners to offer strategic point of view on governance, standards and superior practices; ensuring both a strategic enterprise perspective, as well as a tactical department level analysis, to have a fully coordinated system.
· Responsible for Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationship activities
· Achieve annual revenue & profitability targets
· Work in a matrix organization, responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals designed
· Collaboration with Vertical teams, develop strong, long-term executive relationships
· Lead the end-to-end sales process
· Demand fulfillment, working with HR / Ops, Offshore Teams
· Bachelors and at least 10+ years of professional experience.
· 5+ years in a sales/business development role within a consultancy or service company.
· Experience selling native cloud solutions and/or custom application development.
· Ability to lead/drive RFP creation, deliver on client requests and find opportunities in line with account strategies.
· Good understanding of the value flow across the whole SDLC with the ability to identify gaps or friction in delivery and remediate those across Agile, DevOps or Lean Project Management.
· Solid grasp of all 4 layers of the Cloud Maturity Model.
· Technology understanding in the areas of IaaS/PaaS platforms, Cloud Native & Next Gen Architectures, Microservices and APIs, 12+ Factor Apps, Reactive Systems, Analytics & Streaming Pipelines, Devops -CI/CD.
· Validated Agile & Lean experience driving magnitude improvement in Cost, Quality, & Velocity.
· Life Sciences experience required.