Rentals Center Coordinator - Heavy Industrial Equipment
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
Location: Leeds, Alabama
- Help facilitate planning and execute the daily operations and sales of the rental center
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers in order to gain repeat business
- Leverage Sales Managers in identifying and building relationships with prospective and current customers
- Assess and coordinate proper rental equipment for customers
- Process all rental contracts, sales contracts, and credit memos for all customers at the rental center
- Assist with inventory control of all assets, both parts and fleet
- Coordinate with service department to facilitate make ready of rental, sales, and demo needs
- Perform other duties, assignments and special projects as required.
- Be able to articulate the benefits of products to prospective customers relative to prospects' needs persuasively via the phone or in person
- Learn the competition in order to enhance our rental center ability to deliver to the needs of the customer
- Must be willing and able to answer calls on company provided cell phone outside of working hours.
- Must be willing and able to travel 15%
- 1-year customer service in a heavy equipment/machinery environment.
- 1-year of sales experience in an equipment or parts environment.
- Ability to tow non-commercial trailer mounted equipment behind a ¾ or 1-ton truck
- Ability to safely operate a forklift to maneuver and load equipment on trucks.
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude ability
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and JDEdwards (Oracle based)
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure, all while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- 1 year(s): Customer service in a heavy equipment/machinery environment
See job description