Posted in General Business 26 days ago.
Location: New York, New York
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
Presentation Production Designer
As a Presentation Production Designer, you are a skilledGraphicCommunicationDesigner who is responsible for producing exciting and innovativestorytellingpresentations. You have excellent design instincts and skills as well as a keen sense for problem solving and attention to detail. Some projects would require you to work independently, while others would involve working with a teamto translate complex ideas into impactful visuals and motion graphics.
Production Designers are part of thedesignteam and focus on the production of concepts executed by thedigitalteamand leadership.They are responsible for developing a variety of digital and presentation collateral.
*This is a full-time remote role.*
What you will do
• Expanding and translating existingstrategicconcepts intovisual communication designs
• Comfortable working within PowerPoint and Keynote templates, and understandingbestpracticesfor using templates, as well as the limitations of all templates.
• Implement feedback and edits accurately and completely.
• Ensure high-quality output ofself and/orteam members.
• Translate complex ideas into presentation decks, motion graphics or videos.
What you need to be successful
• Expertise in PowerPoint and Keynote
• Experience in video editing
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign,AfterEffects)
• Some experience in Sketch and Figma a plus, but not required
• Ability to handle several projects simultaneously
• Excellent sense of typography, image, and visual hierarchy
• Experience working in a professional digital design setting
Company Perks :
• 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
• 8 Paid Holidays
• Casual Workplace
• Employee Engagement Activities
Company Benefits :
• Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
• Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
• Pet Insurance!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
CA Notice at Collection