Posted in Other 28 days ago.
Location: Union, New Jersey
WunderLand Group is partnered with a well-known home goods brand is their search for a Senior Owned Brands Manager to join their marketing team.
This is a long term freelance position, approx. 6+ months, Monday- Friday 40 hours per week. Pay will depend on experience ($50- $55ph max).
The Senior Manager, Owned Brand Marketing is responsible for building true omni-channel marketing plans that create awareness, engagement and preference for their brands.The ideal candidate will be a strategic brand marketer that loves to uncover customer insights, build compelling brands and create digital-first content that brings our brands to life across all customer touchpoints.
* Create and implement cohesive, omni marketing campaigns that bring the brand story to life across all customer touchpoint including social and digital channels.
* Clearly define and measure campaign objectives including increasing awareness, driving customer engagement and supporting the overall owned brands growth strategy.
* Develop a digital-first content strategy and calendar for each owned brand at launch and across key seasonal moments.
* Work closely with the creative team to create content and with the digital and media teams to deliver the content to the appropriate channels.
* Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams to integrate owned brands stories in the overall corporate marketing campaigns.
* Ensure brand consistency across all touchpoints.
* Develop new and innovative ways to connect brands to all relevant customer segments.
* Ensure cross-functional understanding of owned brand marketing goals through effective, proactive communication.Update and collaborate with departmental and cross-functional senior management.
* Ensure that the plans are delivered on time and on budget.
* Leverage relationships with our internal and external partners including Facebook, Google and Pinterest to build compelling and effective content.
* Manage and execute additional marketing programs as assigned.
* Will oversee 1-2 direct reports
* Bachelor's degree with Marketing focus, M.B.A. preferred
* Minimum of five to seven years' Marketing/Advertising experience within a retail or like setting
* Ability to translate key customer insights into compelling brand stories
* Solid grasp of digital and social marketing tools and emerging trends
* Strong creativity and drive for testing new ideas
* Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships with Creative and Digital teams
* Proven track record of launching a new brand or product category
* Solid verbal and writtencommunication skills, including the ability to influence and persuade others with diplomacy and tact; work with numerous partners of differing levels, flexing interaction style as required
* Retail business acumen and analytical skills
* Strong project management skills; ability tomanage multiple prioritiesunder tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
* Resourceful, proactive and highly-motivated
* Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
* Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
* Demonstrated ability to drive results and improve return on marketing
WunderLand Group is the destination for creative, digital, and marketing talent. We match exceptional people with great opportunities. At WunderLand, we know successful recruiting can only happen by truly understanding our talent and our clients, that's why our team of expert matchmakers puts your goals first. Our reputation for quality has been verified by the industry, with Best of Staffing talent scores 3x higher than the industry average.
WunderLand is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is WunderLand Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.