Posted in Other 30 days ago.
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Aleut Management Services
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Aleut Federal LLC is seeking an Instructor II - Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) Instructor to join our team at Peterson AFB.
This position will develop, implement, validate, and maintain training and course material at the 319th Combat Training Squadron (CTS), Peterson AFB CO for the Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) Advanced Course and other courses as assigned.
Design and develop training with the following attributes:
• Provide classroom instruction consistent with Instructional System Development (ISD) satisfying government training requirements
• Interface with internal and external agencies as required maintaining up-to-date training program
• Conduct, manage and qualify for courses based on 319 CTS instructions and other guidance as identified in the lesson plans
• Coordinate instructional activities with the Division Chief, training managers and government training personnel
• Additional duties as assigned
• Possess working knowledge and experience with training systems and training programs
• Possess expert knowledge with missile warning and missile defense systems used by customer
• Possess working knowledge of and experience with operational level command and control
• Completion of Air Force Instructor Course preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
• Top Secret Clearance and SCI eligibility required
• Master's degree from an accredited institution or 8 years of additional experience may be substituted for education requirement
• 6 to 8 years of experience with USAF training, to include planning and delivering instruction in accordance with the ISD model and training records keeping
Aleut Federal, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AF complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. AF expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
ALEUT FEDERAL LLC is an EEO employer - M\/F\/Vets\/Disabled
Aleut Management Services is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled