Posted in General Business 29 days ago.
Location: Lebanon, New Hampshire
Provides administrative support to the D-HH Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and staff; assists in the overall functioning of the program, and manages special projects as assigned. Performs advanced, diversified, and confidential coordination requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill, and knowledge of organizational policies and practices. Coordinates and tracks program activities, data reporting, communications, event coordination and messaging.
1. Coordinates and arranges special events such EAP seminars, educational talks, conferences, retreats, etc.
2. Works closely with Program Manager and Operational Director to ensure seamless operational administrative environment, telephone coverage and overall administrative support to team members and the program.
3. Engages team members and clients, establishes trusting and collaborative relationships directed at the unique needs of team members and clients
4. Ensures timely ordering and delivery of supplies, printed and or electronic material and delivery of online content.
5. Conveys information on behalf of program – interacts regularly with a wide range of internal and external constituents
6. Assesses relative priorities of correspondence, inquiries and projects and answers routine correspondence
7. Works with Program Manager and Operations Director to prepare marketing material, data and reports
8. Serves as primary resource regarding policies and procedures
9. Conducts thorough client intakes and supports clients through communication and knowledge of external and referral resource.
10. Maintains and manages EAP internet pages and computer databases to retain and monitor key department data, statistics, project plans
11. Serves as a resource person who is able to direct persons and inquiries, provides information, and recognizes and assesses developing situations of significance to overall functioning of EAP
12. Creates and/or edits announcement/event listing information for programs and special events
13. Ensures timely and accurate dissemination of information
14. Prepares and/or assists with the preparation and dissemination of communications
15. Establishes and maintains program files and data bases
16. Acts as primary point of contact for EAP clients and program engagement and participation
17. Perform other duties as required or assigned
Must have excellent planning and organizational skills
Proficiency in computer software, such MS Office Suite including Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook and scheduling platforms
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work independently
Good judgment and problem solving skills
At least two years administrative experience, medical care and program settings highly desirable
Required Licensure/Certification Skills: