Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Location: San Jose, California
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Assist in processing customer returns through normal production operations and help to maintain a two-week turnaround.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Receive units into TARS database and tag.
· Direct delivery of units from RMA to production as required.
· Follow progress through plant in accordance with requirements indicated.
· Publish a daily WIP status for the Workcell.
· Communicate problems, concerns, and recommendations to the Line Manager and Workcell.
· Move completed units back to RMA for pack out and then move to shipping.
· Complete all required documentation.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.