Posted in Other 23 days ago.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Supervises employees during shift operation to receive, record, maintain control of, pull and ship all inventory according to customer demand. Accountable for shift material handlers and all Warehouse Associates. Ensures compliance with internal control procedures by counting inventory at various locations (PAC, 3M,and RAW) within the warehouse and matching results with inventory records. Leads will conduct themselves in an appropriate and professional manner at all times with all employees and outside services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Schedules, trains and efficiently supervises employees on assigned shift
* Ensures that the daily shift operations for receiving, shipping and production material handler's meet expectations
* Ensure all orders are checked for accuracy
* Ensure all finished goods are put away in the proper location and flow with FIFO (First In/First Out) procedure
* Be able to perform all facets of receiving, shipping, and inventory maintenance, as well as verification and put away
* Interacts with applicable PAC Worldwide personnel and carriers via verbal, telephone, e-mail, or fax communication methods
* Enforce timeliness and quality of warehouse shift operations
* Operate all areas of responsibility in a safe and orderly fashion
* Prepare inventory reports as needed
* Assist other Leads and Supervisors as needed
* Will fairly and consistently apply company policies
* Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: none yes
* Warehouse and Material Handling Associates
* Must have 1 to 3 years working knowledge of all warehouse operations
* Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
* Detail oriented with good organization and time management skills
* Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
* Must be available to work overtime on short notice, which may include weekend, evening or holiday hours.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products [Excel, Word, etc.]
Education and/or Experience:
* Must possess either a High School diploma or GED
* Must be capable of performing addition, subtraction, multiplication and division calculations.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Computer use
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
* Forklift/mechanical equipment operation
* Supervision of personnel (requires a combination of sitting, walking, and standing)
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Employee will be working in a warehouse environment in order to perform the essentials functions of the job.