Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Location: Tampa, Florida
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
The objective of the Account Manager (AM) is to retain and grow a very loyal, satisfied and profitable SMB client base. The role consists of a cadence of outreach with the objective of refreshing current services and products and also to introduce and sell other Konica Minolta offerings. Additionally, the AM will be responsible for managing expectations and our client's satisfaction. The AM provides ongoing relationship management with clients that are under contract for a subset of the Konica Minolta portfolio of products and services typically under 25 employee size businesses. The AM is the primary relationship liaison between Konica Minolta and his/her assigned client base (from initial introductory calls, web meetings, discovery, assessments, solution development, proposal, and continuous follow up, including potential termination of services). The AM is a client advocate. The AM must always engage the client in accordance with Konica Minolta core values. The AM works closely with other members of the local market support teams and their sales manager (direct report to) along with the market service delivery team to ensure each client's individual needs are being adequately and consistently addressed, and that they clients are being kept aware of all KMBS offerings.
Manage a group of contracted clients to include the following activities:
* Conduct outbound communications including phone calls, emails, use of social media and web meetings to set and conduct web and phone meetings, assessments.
* Demonstrate with the local market support teams the benefits of all Konica Minolta products, services and solutions to clients.
* Develop and present proposals tailored to address each client's specific business needs.
* Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers to secure new business and strengthen partnerships with current clients.
* Manage activities related to client retention, including communication with client
* Consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
* Revenue generation from the full service portfolio including extended services/offerings
* Accurate account forecasting/pipeline development
* Lead generation for our Managed Services and IT offerings, including IT Procurement
* Conduct periodic Technology Business Planning review sessions and assessments with each client to understand their technology roadmap
* Manage Accounts Receivable (AR) Escalation to ensure timely payment of invoices
* Coordinate with Market team and the AM's direct manager in order to leverage resources as needed
* Assist with documentation related to all phases of the client
* Identify and propose additional projects
* Tracks all leads, activities and meetings through our CRM system
* High level of energy and commitment to sales goals in a dynamic environment
* Tenacity and desire to grow your career and achieve success within KMBS
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
* Must be able to learn new concepts, applications and technologies quickly
* Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills
* Strong business development, negotiation, and influencing skills
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Ability to effectively communicate and explain complex technical information to non-technical people
* Solid commitment to sales and customer service with good initiative and follow-through
* BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
* Minimum of 1 years of work experience, preferred sales
Konica Minolta Offers:
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.