Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Location: Pleasanton, California
Ranked as the #1 "Best Place to Work for Professional Services" by Fortune Magazine and named a "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" nine years in a row by SIA, Roth Staffing Companies is one of the largest privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We are seeking a Market Manager to oversee multiple branches within the Pleasanton, CA region. The role of Market Manager comes with dual responsibility. You'll build partnerships with local businesses and work towards meeting your own production goals, while also acting as a resource for Branch Managers in the region. The Market Managers provides guidance and strategic direction. We're looking for someone who is self-motivated and eager to tackle growth opportunities.
The Market Manager is directly responsible for the profit or loss of their operating units, so this is a great role for candidates who are driven, passionate, and committed to delivering exceptional service.
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
The Market Manager oversees multiple branches (and potentially multiple business lines) to champion growth efforts. On a typical day, you might:
* Oversee and manage multiple branches, which may include multiple business lines
* Provide direction to Branch Managers
* Ensure business goals are met within each location in the region
* Actively participate in efforts to build a talent pipeline for key roles
* Work to gain a clear understanding of customers' business requirements in order to recommend appropriate products and services, as well as identify cross-sell opportunities
* Work with strategic sales division to explore and secure strategic sales opportunities
* Manage, measure, and monitor team performance on a daily basis
* Inform Market Director or Regional VP of all business development efforts and outcomes
The ideal Market Manager has experience in managing a sales team and is committed to delivering the best customer experience possible.
* Natural alignment with the company's culture and core values
* 4+ years of experience in sales management within staffing or similar industries
* Proven success managing sales teams across multiple locations
* P&L/Budgeting experience
* Undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience. MBA preferred
* Proven success leading a mid- to large-scale recruitment function
* Knowledge of MS Office products and Outlook email
* Excellent written and oral presentation skills
* The ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace in a team environment
* Valid U.S. state driver's license
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt-but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA's "Best Staffing Firms to Work For," "Best Staffing Firms to Temp For," ClearlyRated's "Best of Staffing-Client Satisfaction" and "Best of Staffing-Talent Satisfaction," as well as numerous "Best Workplaces" recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Roth Staffing has been listed among Fortune's Best Workplaces for Women, Millennials, Diversity, Giving Back, and more! As our coworker, you'll get access to:
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
* Defined growth path (including leadership development)
* Uncapped earning potential
* Generous performance bonuses and perks (including a trip to Hawaii for top performers!)
* Paid volunteer time
* Gym reimbursement
* Participation in company-wide health initiatives and contests
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race,sex,genderidentity, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws.
Contact Name: Katie Olla