Posted in Other 16 days ago.
Location: Seattle, Washington
Sogeti is a leadingprovider of professional technology services, specializing in ApplicationManagement, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offerscutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloudand Security, combining world class methodologies and the global deliverymodel, Right shore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India.Sogeti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the ParisStock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we arecommitted to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees andto creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is toconstantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive toexceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebratesinnovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professionaland personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
Position:Sr. Technical Business Data Analyst
Work Experience and skills:
• Experience incollecting and documenting reporting requirements
• Experience inworking with large datasets on variety of platforms such as ADLS (Parquet,AVRO, Delta formats), SQL etc.
• Experience withAzure technologies such as Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory and ADLS.
• Experience withdata analysis with SQL. Python experience is nice to have, but not required.
• Experience withData warehousing, and dimensional data modeling. Experience with one ofdata modeling tool such as ER Studio/Erwin would be nice to have.
• Experience withtranslating business/reporting requirements into technical designspecification. This technical design document will be consumed bydevelopment/engineering teams as a guide for implementation.
• Ability to workindependently or with minimal supervision.
• Sever as aconsultant through the lifecycle of the project and facilitate resolution ofany issues/open items by getting relevant teams involved.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
The benefits our employees enjoy:
• CompetitiveBase Salary
• 401(k)Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%.
• Medicaland Dental Coverage
• 100%Company-paid mobile phone plan
• Personal Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays