Posted in General Business 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lebanon, New Hampshire
Part time 20hours - Weekends with a potential to make this full time hours working with Cardiology and CHaD
Provides assessment, counseling, information and referral, advocacy services, and other resource assistance to patients/families in the Emergency Room directly or through consultation.
1. Provides complete psychosocial assessments of patients and families.
2. Provides counseling to individuals and families to help solve social and emotional problems.
3. Coordinates community resources to address/meet identified needs.
4. Assists families in adapting to difficult and complicated dispositions involving complex/catastrophic care needs, multiple agencies/providers and linkage to resources outside the community.
5. Provides consultation, assessment, referral and coordination in cases of suspected child or dependent adult abuse or neglect, or other forms of domestic violence.
6. Documents objective, concise and pertinent clinical data in the medical record.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
ü Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) required.
ü Social work experience in an acute, home care, or ambulatory setting preferred.
ü Strong organizational skills, verbal and written communications skills.
ü Sound decision making and judgment.
ü Time management skills.
ü Negotiation skills.
ü Proven ability to deal with conflict resolution.
ü Comfortable with basic computer skills.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills: