Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lebanon, New Hampshire
Provides preventative services, emergency care, clinical evaluation and diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions.
1. Prepares patient, room and equipment for procedures and exams.
2. Conducts brief interview, obtains vital signs, performs basic screening/diagnostic measures and collect and processes specimens.
3. Maintains the cleanliness and general appearance of examination and treatment areas. Cleans, disinfects, sterilizes and maintains equipment and instruments.
4. Provides and oversees the application and use of available modalities including ultrasound, electric stimulation, Thermal Therapy, Biofeedback.
5. Provides coverage at practices and games at assigned high school venues within contract agreements.
6. Provides health care for athletes and patients in assigned high schools.
7. Applies and supervises taping, bandaging and bracing to prevent and protect athletes against injury.
8. Provides and oversees on-field and clinical evaluations of injured athletes.
9. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
ü Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training required.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
ü Current National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) BOC Certified Athletic Trainer through The Board of Certification, Inc. required.
ü Must be licensed, or eligible for licensure as an Athletic Trainer in the State of NH.
Must obtain BLS within 3 months of hire.