If you are a current Staff, Faculty or Temporary employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a faculty or staff position using the Career worklet, please review this tip sheet .
The University of Miami is among the top research universities and academic medical centers in the nation, and one of the largest private employers in South Florida.
With more than 16,000 faculty and staff, the University strives for excellence, and is driven by a powerful mission to transform and impact the lives of its students, patients, members of the community, and people across the globe.
The University is committed to fostering a culture of belonging, where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to add value. Through values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Compassion, Creativity, and Teamwork (DIRECCT) the U community works together to create an environment driven by purpose, excellence, community, and service.
The Research Associate 3 supports research activities under the direction of a principle investigator, program director or designee of the principle investigator or program director.
* Contributes to basic and applied research activities by collecting and analyzing data, maintaining databases, etc...
* Understands and interprets research protocols and procedures.
* Participates in the publication of significant results.
* Advances expertise through continued education, training and/or research.
* Maintains an overview of relevant research findings.
* Ensures all research is undertaken according to good research practice and guidance.
Bachelor's Degree in relevant field required
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.